The CHEFTOP MIND.Maps™ PLUS oven from Unox is a convection oven with humidity which, by using the latest and most advanced technologies, including artificial intelligence, provides concrete support for your work processes. It adapts to any type of kitchen and is easy to use, even by less experienced staff, thanks to a huge amount of automatic programs available.
CHEFTOP MIND.Maps™ PLUS is the best convection oven for those who work in the world of catering, banqueting, hotels, restaurants, large kitchen, and any other foodservice application. It is available in 3 to 10 tray countertop versions and in the trolley version, with 20 to 40 trays.
What is a professional combi oven?
• A professional convection oven with humidity uses total or partial steam saturation to cook food and it is able to recreate specific climatic conditions for each type of cooking. All this translates into the option to:
• Cook with "dry" air (i.e. without humidity) which allows for higher heat cooking such as grilling, frying and browning, or delicate low temperature cooking such as dehydration of fruits and vegetables.
• Cook with "mixed" air (i.e. with low percentages of humidity), which allows you to roast, cook at low temperature, braise, overnight cook, stew and much more.
• Steam cooking (i.e. with very high percentages of humidity) at any temperature: sous-vide cooking, regeneration, steaming, etc.
What are the advantages of using a Unox convection oven?
• The main advantages of using a convection oven with humidity in a professional kitchen are: versatility, energy saving, reduction of cooking times, reduction of labour in the kitchen.
• A convection oven gives you the possibility to cook more than 90% of your menu items with no need of cooking supervision, which translates into labour and time savings and a safer and more organized kitchen.
Electric convection oven or gas convection oven?
• The CHEFTOP.MIND Maps™ PLUS combi ovens are available in both electric and gas (methane or LPG) power supply to give you the possibility to freely choose according to your needs. Both the electric convection oven and gas convection oven use the same technologies and have the same cooking performances, which allow a very rapid thermal increase (30-260°C in less than 5 minutes) and much more.
The possibility of creating a MAXI.Link columns stacking ovens with different sizes and power supplies allows you to reduce costs, save energy and space and maximise versatility by always making your new convection oven work at full load!